Welcome to East Texas Aquarium Keepers.
Please feel free to Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to East Texas Aquarium Keepers.
Please feel free to Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Good place to get Limestone rocks?
by sheridan Thu 25 Jul 2019, 1:02 pm

» Looking for Apex AWM module
by BBolen Wed 13 Mar 2019, 12:39 pm

» Selling my Red Sea Max 130D
by TWBriz Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:54 pm

» Collectors sps frag pack
by blueseatex Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:01 pm

» Selling a couple of tanks
by Danny21 Tue 21 Jun 2016, 4:50 pm

» Reef Breakdown Sale
by David012081 Sun 17 Apr 2016, 9:33 pm

» Reef tank breakdown sale.
by ritter678 Wed 13 Jan 2016, 10:29 pm

» Converting 90 gallon reef tank to freshwater sale
by oifwarvet Sat 09 Jan 2016, 8:58 pm

» mp10Wes,Storm controller, oxidator
by blueseatex Wed 09 Dec 2015, 11:29 pm

» FREE starry blenny. Very healthy.
by jakebetts0501 Sun 08 Nov 2015, 2:17 am

» Help with lighting.
by oifwarvet Fri 06 Nov 2015, 8:55 am

» equipment bonanza
by Carabelli Mon 02 Nov 2015, 12:32 pm

» Need to Sell all livestock and LR
by grawlfang Sat 24 Oct 2015, 2:45 pm

» Fish tank and equipment for sale!
by anthonydsims34 Tue 13 Oct 2015, 2:29 pm

» North Texas Reef Fanatics October Coral Frag Swap
by markmesquite Fri 28 Aug 2015, 11:53 am

Sponsors
fish - 75 gallon saltwater tank + coral + fish + liverock + sand, everything you need Screen-capture-1
Like/Tweet/+1
Keywords

DUAL  ORDER  gallon  2012  2014  2011  

75 gallon saltwater tank + coral + fish + liverock + sand, everything you need

4 posters

:: For Sale

Go down

fish - 75 gallon saltwater tank + coral + fish + liverock + sand, everything you need Empty 75 gallon saltwater tank + coral + fish + liverock + sand, everything you need

Post by Xscalver Tue 22 Apr 2014, 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tommy
903-780-1513
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  to view pictures please go to link

I am saddened to say we have to let our beautiful tank go, we moved to a new home and having to let the tank go :(we have enjoyed admiring its beauty for 6 wonderful months now it must go to a new loving home.  

Below is a list of all the items included. Please review pictures .  All over $3000. dollar value.

75 GALLON BLACK TANK CUSTOM ADD ON'S  WITH BUILT ON HOOD AND KICK STAND WITH RETRACTING DOORS -------RETAIL VALUE $800.00 DOLLAR VALUE

BUILT IN OVER FLOW BOX

All food and treatments

Coral:  (Please see pictures above)
Waiving hand coral
Candy cane coral
2 mushroom corals

AQUATIC LIFE:  (Please see pictures above)
Mandarin Goby
Engineer Goby
Chepo with COpepods
Watchman Goby
Cleaner Peppermint Shrimp
(5) Electric Blue Crabs

OTHER ITEMS INCLUDED ARE :

40 LBS OF LIVE ROCK ----------$ 200 dollar value

50 LBS OF LIVE SAND -----------$ 40 dollar value

60 GALLONS OF RO  SALT WATER ----@ .80CENTS A GALLON

550 GALLONS PER HOUR PUMP

350 GALLONS PER HOUR PUMP

BIO BALLS

20 GALLON BUILT IN REFUGIUM WITH BIO BALLS

TERMINATOR 2 PROTEIN SKIMMER -----$ 145. dollar value

( 2 )HEATERS 150 WATT

1500 GALLONS PER HOUR WAIVE MAKER :
Coralife Circulation Pump - Fish Aquarium Water Pumps   ------$ 45 dollar value

Simulate natural reef and river currents for a vibrant, active aquatic environment. Perfect for reef set ups, these Coralife Circulation Pumps have a pivot bracket that allows you to control the angle and positioning of the water flow to best suit your aquarium plus a super strong suction cup mounting bracket that is easy to use, reposition and is reliable to keep your pump in place. Internally the turbo impeller increases water movement without using more power, making these Coralife Circulation Pumps not only effective but efficient. Titanium-plated stainless steel shaft offers extra durability for a long life.

AQUARIUM LIGHT WITH REMOTE CONTROL:
(BOX INCLUDED)
Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Plus Light-------  $200 dollar value

The Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Plus Light allows you to shift the color of your aquatic environment without shifting your body with the industry's first freshwater-optimized, RGB+White, wireless remote controlled LED fixture. Super bright 6500K White LEDs are paired with full-spectrum RGB LEDs to offer every color under the sun (and a few that aren't) all controlled from a single 32-key customizable remote.

Ready to enter the world of countless possibilities? The Satellite LED+ features effects that you'll have to see to believe, plus each color is individually adjustable for endless custom color blends. Features include:

6 freshwater-optimized color pre-sets
   12 dynamic effects including cloud cover, fading lunar, storm, lightning, dusk and more
   4 memory buttons for saving custom color blends
   Pause/play mode on-demand

Each Kit Includes:

Satellite LED fixture
   2 adjustable docking mounts
   1 12V DC UL transformer
   1 wireless LED remote control

$1000.00 text me 903/7801513

Last edited by Xscalver on Fri 02 May 2014, 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : price drop)
Xscalver
Xscalver
Scorpion Fish
Scorpion Fish

Back to top Go down

fish - 75 gallon saltwater tank + coral + fish + liverock + sand, everything you need Empty Re: 75 gallon saltwater tank + coral + fish + liverock + sand, everything you need

Post by Xscalver Thu 01 May 2014, 11:46 am

just dropped the price $500 to $1000.00
Xscalver
Xscalver
Scorpion Fish
Scorpion Fish

Back to top Go down

fish - 75 gallon saltwater tank + coral + fish + liverock + sand, everything you need Empty Re: 75 gallon saltwater tank + coral + fish + liverock + sand, everything you need

Post by Xscalver Fri 02 May 2014, 11:14 pm

Full setup, coral, fish, everything must go
Xscalver
Xscalver
Scorpion Fish
Scorpion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by supermanjrp Sun 04 May 2014, 8:13 pm

will you split any of it?

supermanjrp
Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Xscalver Sat 10 May 2014, 1:26 pm

no because when I do that stuff will start to die
Xscalver
Xscalver
Scorpion Fish
Scorpion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mer-max Sun 18 May 2014, 8:48 pm

Interested in stand
Mer-max
Mer-max
Bucket Head
Bucket Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Xscalver Sun 18 May 2014, 10:16 pm

Really? What's wrong with y'all. The tank is fully running. I can't piece it out if I do I lose money. How you may ask. Well everything in the tank and about the tank all works together. I'm not going to sale the stand without everything else to comes with it. Think about yeah I'll take my 75 gallan tank off the stand it sits on and sit the tank on the floor just so you can have the stand.
Xscalver
Xscalver
Scorpion Fish
Scorpion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by reileywatts Mon 19 May 2014, 2:22 pm

Wait, aren't you the guy who's always asking for free equipment, free livestock, free everything....and you want to know "what's wrong" with a guy who wants to BUY your stand??
reileywatts
reileywatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Xscalver Mon 19 May 2014, 2:26 pm

No not sure who you think I am. I think back when I first came on this joke of a form I did. This is the first time in along time I have wasted my time on here. Your the jake ass that can't read. My AD states I will not part of out. So fuck off and get ur dumb ass off my AD
Xscalver
Xscalver
Scorpion Fish
Scorpion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by reileywatts Mon 19 May 2014, 2:34 pm

Wow, I guess you put me in my place. I know exactly who you are, a jackass who begs for free shit and then tries to sell it for an outrageous amount. Everyone on here knows about your bullshit ways. Good luck selling your $200 setup for $1000.
reileywatts
reileywatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Xscalver Mon 19 May 2014, 2:40 pm

Yeah if I get something from someone in life that was free or I payed for it. I have the right to sale it at a later date of I no longer have a use for it. My setup on $200 yeah okay. Anyway good luck to you thanks for wasting my time.
Xscalver
Xscalver
Scorpion Fish
Scorpion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mer-max Mon 19 May 2014, 5:19 pm

To answer your question, nothing is wrong with me. You were trying to sell something and I inquired about it. A lot of times we part stuff out. Most of us have several tanks to hold livestock in as well as makeshift ways of holding things. The first ad didn't mention only selling it as a whole, or I very well could have missed it. I appreciate you making sure I'm ok though! Nothing's wrong. However, I will make sure I steer clear of doing any business with you. Attitudes are like assholes and there's no need to go around showing them when we all know we've got one.

Good luck with the selling of your tank.
Mer-max
Mer-max
Bucket Head
Bucket Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down